We are creating an all-new, AAA mobile experience that will bring the thrilling, fluid and large-scale action of Call of Duty®: Warzone™ to players on the go.
Join our growing, award-winning team of mobile veterans and emerging talent on this ambitious mission. We are seeking skilled operators in all aspects of game development. This large-scale, battle royale experience is being built natively for mobile with cutting-edge technology designed to entertain gamers around the world for many years to come.
We are looking for an Environment Artist to work on environment art mobile content. The ideal candidate has an understanding on how game art pipelines work and is aware of technical budgets and constraints.
If you want to become part of a roster of world-class mobile development, in a super cool environment, keep reading!
- 2 years experience as an environment artist.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling techniques.
- Knowledge of any level editor (Unreal, Unity, etc.)
- Understanding of lighting, colour and scene composition.
- Understanding of game art pipelines.
? Experience in shooters, mobile game development and/or AAA games
? Comprehension of the technical budgets of game development, LODS and optimisation techniques
- Contribute to the general mobile map effort, following guidelines and adapting assets where necessary to meet technical budgets.
- Integrate and modify assets in proprietary engine.
- Implement creative or technical feedback.
- Work with production and lead artist to estimate and deliver your tasks in a timely manner.
- Be on the lookout for potential flow improvements.
- Be proactive in looking for information on existing documentation and troubleshooting issues.
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• A wide range of perks to ensure your well-being, such as health insurance, wellbeing voucher and many more.
• And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.