Can you spice up the soup of sameness?
Casino games have a tendency to be boringly similar. We believe in making games and products that stand out. For that, it takes people who stand out. Do you have the raw talent needed to create games and features that enhance the gaming experience? Right now we are looking for a Senior Game Client Developer who wants to join us in our fight against industry monotony.
About the role.
The role involves building the game client, gameplay programming, team mentorship while working closely with animators, graphical leads, artists, sound engineers and quality assurance. Qualified individuals are expected to be highly motivated, well organised, with excellent communication skills, and have a proven track record in developing successful games.
- Experience in working with HTML5 techs, such as Canvas and WebGL Canvas/WebGL
- Able to self-motivate and work towards the company goal
Experience with Pixi.js or Phaser or any other rendering engine is a plus
- Development of our exciting innovative games and features
- Script gameplay, functionality and communications with the game server Implementation of animations and game effects
- Optimisation of the game for best performance on devices and browsers
- Contribute to the development of in-house library functions and tools
- Research new technologies and ways to implement better visuals and effects
- Write code with performance, reliability, and maintainability in mind
- Take part in design and feature discussions and planning
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Health insurance
- Wellness allowance
- Relocation package
- Quarterly team building events
Apply at https://raw-group.jobs.personio.com/job/744283?_pc=849540#apply