Are you passionate about the Warhammer universe? Do you love gaming, specially strategy card games? If so, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a passionate Junior Programmer to join the team working on the upcoming title Warhammer 40,000: Warpforge. As a Junior Programmer, you will work closely with the Programming Team, Lead Designer and Art Director to make the game vision a reality.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include the position that you are applying for and your availability.
What we seek:
- Up to 2 years of professional experience as a programmer for high quality PC, mobile or console games.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or related area.
- Basic Unity and C# skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Extra Awesome points for:
- Passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
- Familiarity with the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
- Knowledge of “The Horus Heresy: Legions” game.
What you’ll do:
- Implement new gameplay features and systems, working closely with the rest of the programming team to ensure good code quality and consistency.
- Assist in the design of the code architecture for major new features.
- Investigate and fix bugs in existing projects.
- Develop editor tools to facilitate the implementation of new game content, automate tasks, etc.
- Test, debug and document code.
- Collaborate with the Design team to refine design ideas and facilitate their implementation.
- Collaborate with the Art team to support the creation and efficient integration of new assets.
Joining Everguild you can expect:
- Full-time employment with competitive salary, based on experience.
- Work-Life Balance: Flexible working times and places, such as working remotely.
- Private health and dental care package.
- A pivotal role in a fast-growing company.