We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to assist the current marketing team in the growth of a new brand focused on the XR sector. You will have the opportunity to work with diverse teams across the globe and connect with other corporations, startups and studios.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field with strong focus on digital Marketing.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing in gaming/technological sector.
- B2 or C1 English level proficiency.
- Proven experience leading digital marketing campaigns and SEO optimization.
- Knowledge and expertise in Marketing verticals: planning, campaigns, media and marketing channels (earned media, internal channels and advertising).
- Strong communication skills to have an effective communication with the team.
- Extensive knowledge of analytical tools, search engines and creation of digital marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of Google Trends, Google AdWords and social analytics tools such as SEMrush, Hootsuite, Metricool.
- Previous experience working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong bonus.
- Formulate, implement, and monitor the digital marketing strategy (SEO & SEM) within the XR company.
- Provide short and long-term market forecasts, reports, and trends to assist business development in the acquisition of B2B customers, globally.
- Participate in the definition of the marketing plans that responds to the priorities of the company and the objectives of the different audiences and services.
- Help define and coordinate different marketing activations (events, SM campaigns…), through diverse channels for different audiences.
- Create, execute, and optimize campaigns on ad platforms such as Facebook Ads, Google Ads, or Search Ads.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends, channels innovation and the activities of competitors, adjusting the marketing plan if necessary.
- Maintaining a dashboard with owned metrics (ROI of marketing campaigns/actions, customer journey, improvements).
- Salary range between 25k to 35k, according to experience.
- Remote role.
- Permanent contract.
- Salary reviews.
- Team-building activities.
- Access to a network of educational resources for professional improvement.