Are you aware of the potential of Virtual Reality in mental health?
Founded in 2014 in Barcelona, Amelia Virtual Care is a complete VR platform that supports healthcare professionals. Thousands of therapists are using Amelia's technology in their practice and more than 15.000 patients have already tried it.
Join us in the mission to bring innovative technology to professionals who promote the world's mental health.
Would you like to know about the people working in this environment?
We’re an international team of self-driven, energetic, and passionate professionals who want to change the world for the better and do something meaningful by bringing VR technology to healthcare professionals.
You'll be a good fit if you are/have:
- Advanced Knowledge of Blender or any other 3d modelling suite and 2D design tools such as Photoshop or Substance painter or similar.
- Experience using repositories such as GitHub or Plastic SCM.
- You have a keen eye for detail.
- You are autonomous and able to manage your time and tasks effectively.
- You are aligned with our values: entrepreneurship, global mindset, passion & empathy and you want to make a positive impact.
It’d be nice if you are/ have:
- Experience integrating and working with content in the Unity game engine.
- Experience in Virtual Reality.
- Experience in the use of tools for process management & in Jira Software.
- Define the Art Methodology and the content creation flow.
- Create realistic 3D models for standalone VR devices.
- Implement all art assets in the Unity game engine and optimize performance.
- Work together with Unity developers to improve environments.
What will you find if you join:
- The chance to bring your daily effort and energy to a positive and real impact solution for society.
- Work in a fast-growing industry, being the leading company in virtual reality for mental health.
- Constant innovation: We work very hard to deliver an innovative product to our clients.
- Real development opportunities with the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
- Be surrounded by a diverse environment and constantly interact with people from different backgrounds, nationalities, languages, cultures, and ways of thinking.
- We care about our crew: we promote communication and team spirit at company-wide events and team-building activities.
- Paid half-day off on your birthday to enjoy your day to the fullest.
- Flexible Compensation Plan: we give you the flexibility to consume your benefits (from meals, transportation, kindergarten, training, and health insurance) directly from your payroll, thus achieving an interesting tax benefit.
- Remote: The possibility of working remotely from any location in Spain.