Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software and videogames.
We are looking for a GAME PRODUCER to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely.
• 3+ years of experience in the role of Producer for videogames.
• Experience and knowledge in Scrum and Kanban.
• Experience in project management software: Jira, Trello
• Experience in version control software: GitHub.
• Basic knowledge in Unity and Unreal.
• Proven knowledge of software development and project management processes.
• Demonstrable experience and methodology in leadership and delegation of work, as well as ensuring you deliver.
• Ability to maintain calm and focused teams within an energized and fast-paced environment
• Seriousness and ability to work in a team.
• Knowledge of NTF technology and Video Games in general is a plus
• Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps. Ensure the team is on track with their deliverables.
• Communicate frequently and effectively with clients and managers on project status, risks, and opportunities.
• Ensure cross-department visibility is clear and dependencies are properly tracked. Ensure the impact of scope changes is understood, and the ramifications are clearly communicated.
• Contribute to the development and refinement of the production management processes to increase studio efficiency and quality
• Maintain a constant awareness of game status through regular play sessions. Evaluate project scope and make recommendations to the Creative Director, Game Director and studio leadership.
• Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
• Flexible working hours.
• Reduced working hours in August.
• Participate in the AAA videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
• Being part of a studio with a team of more than 120 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
• Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.