We’re looking for a QA Specialist to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As a QA Specialist, you have strong knowledge and understanding of certification processes, you will be working closely with the development team to get bugs mad work on various platforms.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Apply here https://saber-interactive-spain.jobs.personio.com/job/986190?display=en or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - QA Specialist.
• Responsible & confident in the area of knowledge required (Certification guidelines of 1st parties).
• Knowledge of Certification processes for Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4 & Playstation 5.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Having participated in various games in Certification checks achieve a Cert. pass from Nintendo, PlayStation & Xbox.
• Deep knowledge of Certification processes for Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 4 & Playstation 5.
• Experience with Certification checks to achieve a Cert. pass from Nintendo, PlayStation & Xbox.
• Easy-going, prone to communicate with everybody & being used to working without command, achieving your own goals.
• Be in charge of having all "know-how" of Switch, Xbox & PS submission guidelines.
• Extra bonus for enlarging this "know-how" to publishing guidelines (the ones that impact build compilation & Store).
• Mentoring developing teams about all guidelines that will be required for each of their collaboration in the game during the pre-production/development phase.
• Resolve Developing teams´ concerns regarding a close-in-time Certification submission, and risk estimation of not fixing specific TRC/XR(NX bugs.
• Communicate with Russian QA teams in charge of performing Certification QA checks, to make surveillance that can ensure here in the Madrid office all is covered.
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles.
• Salary based on experience.
• Permanent, full-time contract.
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid.
• A good and young work environment.
• Flexible working hours.
• Hybrid working model.
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office.
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.