We are passionate about games at Starloop. Our vision is to create, deliver, and evolve the most emotionally engaging games in the world for our clients. We work on high-quality console, PC, and mobile games.
We are looking for a Game Producer for a long term collaboration, working at our main offices located in Lleida (Spain).
- Understanding or hands-on experience in software development, preferably in the game industry
- Good knowledge of Scrum and Agile.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Jira
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the IT sector
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Great team player
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic
As a Game Producer, you will be responsible of managing the organization of key client projects.
Your core tasks:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors using Scrum & Agile methodologies
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop project’s story backlog and sort it following client and stakeholder priorities
- Group backlog stories by sprints and milestones so that progress is easily trackable.
- Help stakeholders define their needs in a language that can be understood by the development team.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer: a welcoming and inclusive team, extensive development opportunities, the chance to get involved in the wide gameplay community and quality working conditions.
These are some of the characteristics you can find in Starloop
- Horizontal organization
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.