We are looking for a Game Producer for a long term collaboration, working at our main offices located in Lleida (Spain).
- Understanding or hands-on experience in software development, preferably in the game industry
- Good knowledge of Scrum and Agile.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Jira
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the IT sector
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Great team player
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, capable of working autonomously and energetic
As a Game Producer, you will be responsible of managing the organization of key client projects.
Your core tasks:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors using Scrum & Agile methodologies
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop project’s story backlog and sort it following client and stakeholder priorities
- Group backlog stories by sprints and milestones so that progress is easily trackable.
- Help stakeholders define their needs in a language that can be understood by the development team.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Covered transportation costs
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks!
- Benefits package
- Horizontal organization
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.