We are currently looking for an outstanding Data Analyst to work in our headquarters in Sevilla.
As a part of our Data&Analytics team, you will:
• Work collaboratively with game teams to deliver actionable insights into our games to further increase retention, engagement, monetization, and virality.
• Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across games.
• Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting
• Evaluate and quantify effects of ongoing changes to game using data analysis and statistical methods, and make recommendations to improve game performance based on findings.
• Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. A/B testing)
• Optimize online customer acquisition strategy.
- Experience in data analysis for games is required.
- Excellent quantitative skills and a deep understanding of statistics
- Ability to look at complex data sets and formulate meaningful conclusions
- Experience with SQL and database management
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with A/B testing and calculating statistical significance.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with different departments
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
|Detalles de la empresa|
|Nombre de la empresa||Genera Games|
|Número de trabajadores||150|
|Ubicación||Sevilla, Sevilla (España)|
|Actividades||Contenidos para móviles|
Desarrollo de videojuegos
|Acerca de esta empresa||Genera Games is a leading multi-platform mobile entertainment company. |
Based in Seville, Spain, with offices in Los Angeles and Romania, we have been providing mobile solutions since 2002 for global operator groups, brand partners and leading media companies, as well as developing our own mobile games.
Our vision is to deliver the friendliest, most engaging and reliable user experience through creative thinking, innovation and close partner relationships.
Current partners include brands like Disney, Intel, Paramount, Dreamworks, Universal, and Marvelous Games. To learn more about Genera Games please visit our website.