We’re looking for a Concept Artist to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Concept Artist you will responsible for creating appealing concepts which capture the atmosphere and art style of scenes to be implemented in our products. You’ll also be responsible for creating high-quality concepts of elements which can be used by 3D artists to create the assets for the game. Furthermore, you’ll be supporting the UI team were possible and help the game design team to visualize their vision. Your concepts will be the first step to the realization of the visual style of our product.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001 with its headquarter in New Jersey, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games with offices in the US, Spain and Eastern Europe. It is one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions, World War Z and developed and published NBA Playgrounds and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for all major consoles and PC.
Please include in your application a portfolio that shows examples of your work as concept artists in relation to games. Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Concept Artist
• Minimum of 1 year of experience as a concept artist
• Ability to create concepts in various art styles
• Ability to quickly develop high-quality concepts on PC, which communicate art vision and style
• Familiar with multiple drawing and art styles
• Understanding of the game development process and its requirements for concepts
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other relevant tools
• Bachelor of Arts in art
• Experience with Logo design and creation
• Experience with Font creation
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Creating concepts for scenes and game elements such as characters, furniture, and other props
• Support the art development by supporting the creation of textures, materials and UI elements
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours