Lab Cave is a mobile growth company based in Madrid, part of Fibonad Group, currently working with the largest game and app developers in the world.
We currently have a great open position for a new CRO Analyst to incorporate one of the most advanced ASO Teams of the world to lead projects for some of the biggest mobile games available.
As an CRO Analyst you will directly report to your CRO Lead and define with him all the strategies to apply in order to make the products grow their organic visibility in the Apps Stores.
We are looking for someone who really loves what he does, is able to define and execute optimization strategies and to reach the established goals.
We value constructive attitudes and high proactivity that transmit willingness to learn and improve what we do on a daily basis.
• Master or Bachelor in SEO, ASO, Digital Marketing, Digital Analysis or related
• At least B2 English level required
• Analytical skills & passion for Data
• Advanced level of Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
• Basic SEO/ASO knowledge
• Basic knowledge of analytical tools (Google Analytics, Google Play Console, Piwik, etc.)
• Basic knowledge in some testing/optimization tool (SplitMetrics, StoreMaven, VWO, Hotjar, Crazy Egg, Clicktale, Optimizely, etc.)
• Multitasking and self-management abilities
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
• High communication and team-work skills
• Motivation to learn and implicated with your work
• Preferably certified in Google Analytics / Google AdWords.
• Any additional languages skills highly valued (Russian, French, Italian, etc.)
• Knowledge and previous experience in Web Analytics and CRO.
• Experience with ASO Tools like Sensor Tower, App Annie, Priori Data, etc.
• Define CRO Strategies to increase the Apps organic exposure
• Understand the different traffic channels and how they can impact the organic channel
• Analyze the results of the CRO optimizations & monitor the organic traffic evolution
• Full gestion for the assigned projects: A/B tests definition, A/B tests launches, roadmap creation for client, technical execution, coordination with designers & producers, documentation of performed work.
• Be the CRO Project Manager for some of the biggest gaming companies
• Monthly Powerpoint reporting of the games you are responsible for (Traffic analysis, A/B tests results, etc.)
• Perform Market Researches on Google Play & Apple App Store. Ongoing understanding of the marketplaces which represent our work place.
• Proactive in proposing ideas to the team for current and upcoming clients.
• Work with a dynamic and young team.
• Work in a positive and constructive work environment.
• Immediate incorporation.
• High-level formation in analysis, optimization and reporting.
• Competitive conditions based on your value and experience.
• Intensive workhours - Workday from 8am to 3pm (35 weekly hours).
• Last generation technologies and top-industry tools.
• Free fruit and coffee.