In Starloop we are currently looking for an experienced and talented Art Director to join our growing team.
You will collaborate with clients and lead your team to determine what assets will be needed for the game and what style or look the game should have, also you will be responsible of managing the organization of key client projects.
-+5 years experience
- Communication skills: must be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires
- Creativity: must be able to come up with interesting and innovative ideas
- Leadership skills: must be able to organize, direct, and motivate other artists.
- Time-management skills: Balancing competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines is critical
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour
- Ability to work collaboratively - must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Accomplishes art department work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
- Meets art department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets art department cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Keeps customers informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation.
- Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations; responding to client commentary and requests.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Defines the work pipeline with the client
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Covered transportation costs
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks!
- Benefits package
- Horizontal organization
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: email@example.com