In Starloop we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Artist ready to step up on his career and to join our growing team as an Art Producer.
The Producer will establish and maintain operational procedures and tools for the team, work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and consistent communication between all key stakeholders, as well as identify and source external creative teams and artists to support games. The Producer role requires broad knowledge of design and development processes and excellent communication and project management skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference Art Producer
-+5 years experience
- Communication skills: must be able to listen to and speak with staff and clients to ensure that they understand employees’ ideas and clients’ desires
- Creativity: must be able to come up with interesting and innovative ideas
- Leadership skills: must be able to organize, direct, and motivate other artists.
- Time-management skills: Balancing competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines is critical
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour
- Ability to work collaboratively - must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Accomplishes art department work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching employees.
- Meets art department work standards by following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets art department cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Keeps customers informed by reviewing illustrative material for presentation.
- Reviews project production factors by studying budget, background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, and techniques.
- Obtains client approval by presenting final layouts, storyboards, and illustrations; responding to client commentary and requests.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Defines the work pipeline with the client
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Covered transportation costs
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks!
- Benefits package
- Horizontal organization
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: email@example.com