In Starloop we are currently seeking a junior producer ready to step up on his career and to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate has extensive mobile gaming experience in quality assurance roles, is deadline-oriented, thrives in a fast paced environment, has excellent analytical and communication skills.
Senior QA Testers that have the soft skills and leadership capabilities to become Junior Game Producers will be highly considered. They usually have a global side view of the project and understand the problems of the games from different perspectives. We want to identify talented QA Testers that want to become our next Producers.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference Game Producer.
- Strong understanding of game/software development cycles
- Strong problem solving, communication, and prioritization skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Great team player
- Must be proactive, and flexible
- 4+ years of QA experience working in a team oriented environment
- 2+ years as a QA Tester or similar role in charge of a multi-faceted team
- Previous experience in mobile games and/or online communities a plus
- Knowledge of JIRA and experience with issue tracking/project management tools
- Knowledge of versioning systems like GitHub, Perforce, etc
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodologies
As a Game Producer, you will be responsible of managing the organization of key client projects.
Your core tasks:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors using Scrum & Agile methodologies
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop project’s story backlog and sort it following client and stakeholder priorities
- Group backlog stories by sprints and milestones so that progress is easily trackable.
- Help stakeholders define their needs in a language that can be understood by the development team.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Covered transportation costs
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, coffee and snacks!
- Benefits package
- Horizontal organization
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: email@example.com.