We are currently looking for experienced Game Designers to join our company and work in new exciting projects.
As a Game Designer, you will design engaging new game mechanics and systems, working closely with the programming team to see those designs through to implementation.
• Proven experience as a game designer: complete implementations from concept to delivery.
• Strong documentation and communication skills.
• Deep understanding of the current mobile/social landscape.
• Experience working with Unity.
Plus would be:
- Previous experience as level designer.
- Experience managing other people’s work (junior game designers, level designers).
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Fluent and clear verbal and written communications, both in Spanish and English.
• Enjoy challenges and problem solving.
• Passionate about game development.
• Positive attitude.
- Pitching new game concepts and ideas to studio directors that will be our investment for the future of the studio (either based on a client IP or to create or own IP’s).
- Creating game design documents that clearly communicate ideas, concepts and requirements to the rest of the team.
- Creating systems and mechanics catered to a games specific demographic target.
- Monitoring key game health metrics and be able to formulate product/design decisions based on the data.
- Tuning and balancing content developed by the team; extending those systems to realise new visions for gameplay and improve player experience.
- Making decisions based on live data and analytics/trends.
Keeping a fluent communication both with the development teams and the game producers.
- Gathering, acknowledging, and responding to internal feedback, adjusting design choices as necessary.
• Opportunity to join a young and dinamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
• Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.