Genera mobile is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in apps and games development for smartphones and tablets. We develop our own products and also work for very renowned international partners and licenses.
We are currently looking for a senior programmer, with proved experience in the videogame industry and high knowledge of Unity3D. We are searching a candidate passionate about video games, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented.
- Senior programmer (C#)
- Great knowledge in graphics programming: Shader, postptorcess, render pipelines, etc
- 5+ Years Unity experience
- Profiling and optimization
- Experience with a wide range of game level systems, including scene management, rendering ,animation , physics, , AI, etc
- High communication skills and team work
- Realtime multiplayer or server programming is a plus
- Defining and code the render pipeline of the project, helping the art team to achieve fast performance but beautiful graphics.
- Leading other programmers to achieve the project goals, proposing technical solutions whenever is needed
- Supporting the development in whatever task is needed (gameplay, UI, AI, optimization, builds...)
• Opportunity to join a senior dev team and, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
• Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.