Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (Estados Unidos)
We are looking for strong, highly technical, software engineers specialized in Java backend technologies, who have worked with microservice architectures, streaming apps, NoSQL databases and CI/CD pipelines. As a part a highly specialized team, you will play a pivotal role in developing new platforms and maintaining existing systems for some of the global institutions leading banking digital transformation.
- Java Architect: minimum 6 years of experience in Java Development in the financial services industry.
- Experience of minimum 2 years working with Java 8, Spring/Spring Boot, MongoDB, Apache Kafka and Jenkins.
- Prior experience integrating with backend APIs.
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment.
- A natural curiosity for new frameworks and technologies.
- High personal code/development standards (peer testing, unit testing, etc).
- Analyze new technologies and existing systems to solve integration problems.
- Help in the design of new backend microservices architectures.
- Develop solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance.
- Construct excellent production-ready code in an agile environment.
- Assure quality by doing thorough code reviews, and promoting top programming practices and standards.
- High knowledge of Java, Microservices, Restful APIs, NoSQL DB, CI/CD pipelines.
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
- Medical PPO & HDHP Plans
- Dental PPO Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Group Legal Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
|Full company name||Sngular|
|Number of workers||600|
|Location||, (Estados Unidos)|
Contenidos para móviles
Desarrollo de aplicaciones
Desarrollo de videojuegos
Investigación y desarrollo
Servicios de Internet
Servicios para empresas
Testing & QA
|About this company||ABOUT Sngular: sngular.com |
We are an international provider of technology solutions. From custom software development to cloud hosting, from big data to cognitive computing, we help companies harness and leverage today’s most cutting edge digital technologies to create value and grow. As we like to say, if a customer needs it, “it can be done.”
In the last 20 years, we have worked successfully with hundreds of clients on over 600 large projects throughout the world in the following industries: financial services, insurance, hospitality, retail, telecommunications, health, consumer goods, media, energy and government. In the financial services industry alone, we have delivered, in just 5 years, 10 different online and mobile banking channels in 5 different countries. The sites and apps developed and deployed by us for these customers are currently used by over 12 million people worldwide.
We’re honored to have helped hundreds of companies with their technology needs, including: - The World Bank (banking/government) - Grupo Modelo/Corona beer (beverage) - Pfizer (pharmaceuticals) - ING (banking) - REPSOL (oil & gas) - Vodafone (telecommunications) - Santander (banking) - MAPFRE (insurance) - BBVA Group/BBVA Compass (banking) - Barceló (hospitality).
We take pride in noting that many of our customer relationships span several decades and have involved helping our clients navigate seismic technology changes.
With decades of experience in a fast-moving field, we pride ourselves on having a startup mentality. We are lean, agile, and adaptive. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to grow and challenge what’s possible with us. We take pride in our employees and their future with continued growth and career advancement. We put TEAM first. Our team is what makes our company great. We are a competitive group that like to win. We believe it can always be better. We want better products and processes. Sngular’s future promises continued growth of both our capacity and capabilities in all areas of our business. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it; tired of rigid and strict work environments and would like to work in a non-bureaucratic startup cultural environment, Sngular may be the place for you.