Novarama wishes to hire a Community Manager.
This position is available for junior or senior candidates, with different responsibilities and salaries depending on the candidate.
- Extensive game culture, from PC to mobile games.
- Excellent English, at least First Certificate-level. Additional languages are a plus
- A team player
- Availability to travel
- Excellent management of all Social Media channels: Youtube, Instagram, Discord, Twitch, Twitter.
- Collaborate with community projects to maximize reach on a range of channels and platforms
- Manage relationships and strategies with external partners such as media, influencers, advertising and PR
- Develop, implement and lead marketing projects on the portfolio of titles
- Use internal and external partners to build strong campaigns to reach audiences effectively and drive game sales
- Distribute marketing assets to partners
We offer work in the city center of Barcelona, on high impact IPs, a horizontal company culture, orientation towards innovation, and non-crunch culture.
Candidates please send CV's and samples of relevant works to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line Comm2019.