Lab Cave is a 50-person company located in Madrid, Spain. Our company is specialized in the development and marketing of mobile games. We have published over 250 games since 2014.
We’re currently expanding our team and have a great opportunity for a Narrative Game Designer / Writer.
Self-starter with a passion for story-driven experiences.
• 1+ year’s experience as a narrative designer or equivalent.
• Excellent creative writing skills.
• Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills.
• Experience using Unity would be an advantage but is not a requirement.
• Deep understanding of what motivates players in interactive stories.
• Experience working with narrative in the free-to-play space is a big plus.
Develop and maintain the narrative design for several episodic series.
• Be responsible for the story development.
• Work to establish character roleplaying rails, player goals and motivations, choice paths and unique interactivity opportunities.
• Work with Management to develop each episode’s monetization strategy.
• Ownership and development of design documentation.
• Communicate progress to production.
• Contribute to the current and future vision of the studio’s design philosophies.
• Permanent contract
• Immediate incorporation
• Competitive conditions reflective of your experience
• Clear workhours - Workday from 8am to 3pm (35 weekly hours)
• Latest generation technologies and top-industry tools
• Free coffee and fruit.
We also offer an incomparable working schedule throughout the whole year, offering our employees a healthy and enjoyable work/life balance.