Drakhar Studio is looking for an experienced Senior Programmer to join our team to develop amazing games for PC and consoles in Tenerife.
We are currently working on a console game (PS4, XBOX One, Switch) and PC for one of the most important cartoon series worldwide.
Currently we are a team of 10 people and we need to incorporate several programming and art profiles.
You would work in an ideal environment in one of the cities that are most betting on attracting talent in the world of video games, with an exceptional quality of life.
The advantages of working in Tenerife are many where they highlight the climate, quality of life, leisure and services and great connectivity with the peninsula and the rest of Europe.
• Uber-positive attitude and desire to see those around you succeed and grow
• Deep understanding of Unity engine
• Understands the time, care, and iteration required to create finely crafted games
• Ability to receive feedback and critique with humility, modesty, and respect
• Attention to detail and a love of process
• 4+ years professional programming experience
• Passion for games and games related programming (including tools, gameplay, user-interface, client/server systems, etc.)
• Experience with C++
• Experience with C#
• Experience with profiling and optimization
• Experience with rendering technologies
• Experience developing tools and workflows
• Programming experience with consoles (Xbox One, PS4, Switch)
• Works on performance, optimization, gameplay systems, tools, and other features as required across multiple platforms and technologies
• Leads team problem solving on complicated tasks
• Plans and designs solutions in collaboration with team members
• Contributes as a team member while guiding and mentoring other programmers
• Provides accurate estimates and delivers high quality work on schedule
• Participates in code and architecture reviews
• Advocates for system features, tools, and process changes that would improve developer workflows and productivity
• Works closely with designers, artists, and animators to bring the vision of the game to life