Intracon Spain is an international creative agency that offers integrated Marketing and Sales services.
We are currently looking for a Program Manager to provide support in a mid-term project to one of our main clients, the multinational tech company HP (Hewlett-Packard).
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in project management to develop her/his professional skills working on a complex projects in a multi-function and multi-country organization.
The main goal of this position would be providing support to the successfully manage the assigned EMEA Graphic Solution Services (GSS) Large Format Printing (LFP) Programs all along their life cycle, assuring the required Program delivery progress, performance, quality and control.
• Program Strategy and Scope definition:
o Defines the overall Strategy and objectives for a group of Projects, ensuring that each individual Project aligns with this strategy.
o Defines Program Scope
• Program Teams management:
o Manages internal as well as external cross functional resources.
o Establishes Program priorities and avoid tasks duplicities across Projects
• Program Plans and deliverables Management:
o Builds from the individual Projects plans, a detailed and optimized Program Plan with the required control mechanisms
o Manages efficiently Program deliverables in scope with the Program plan (on time and to budget, according to the agreed quality).
o Provides proactive feedback to HP Management on Program improvement opportunities
• Internal Projects management:
o Works with individual Project Managers to establish objectives, Budget, plans, goals and checkpoints for each individual Project
o Coordinates teams on related Projects
• Budget Management:
o Manages overall Program Budget, based on individual Projects Budget.
o Business impact analysis
o Provides reliable financial forecast to Management
• Risk Management:
o Builds upfront the necessary Business Contingency Plans (BCP) based on Business, Systems and Program needs.
o Builds a Business Recovery Plan (BRP), recording and managing Program risks, escalating to HP management with enough anticipation
• Program monitoring and Reporting Structure:
o Monitors Program Progress and performance from start to closure
o Establishes a Program reporting structure
o Provides regular updates to HP Management on the overall Program and individual Projects Progress. Runs Program checkpoints all along the Program life cycle
• University degree. Project Management specialization will be a plus.
• 5+ years’ experience in project management roles and experience of participating in Lean Six Sigma projects or performance management initiatives and its tools and methods will be appreciated.
• Previous experience working on complex projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
• Team player with previous experience coordinating and integrating the work efforts and deliverables of a large multi-function project team.
• Exceptional communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
• Responsible, methodical and organised.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize several complex projects.
• Assertive and results driven - able to work with and influence multiple stakeholders.