We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Artist to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As UI/UX Artist you will responsible for the integration, animation, and linking of UI elements and menus in our games. Your primary tool will be UMG (Unreal Engine 4) and experience with this tool is desirable for this position. You’ll also create UI related Blueprints and support the 2D artists with creating appealing, readable and functional UI assets. For the integration, you’ll have to work closely together with the game programmers.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001 with its headquarter in New Jersey, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games with offices in the US, Spain and Eastern Europe. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skill sets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our teams work, among other titles, on Quake Champions, World War Z and developed and published NBA Playgrounds and NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 for all major consoles and PC. Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Along with your application, please send us samples demonstrating your experience with the required skills.
Send your application to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain -UI/UX Artist
• Minimum 3 years of experience as UI/UX artist
• Throughout understanding of UI, UI-Flow, UX and how to bring it to life with the help of the Unreal Engine
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 is desirable, especially with UMG, SLATE and the Blueprint System
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other relevant tools
• Experience with 2D animations related to UI elements and effects
• Bachelor of Arts in UI or interface design
• Experience with Logo design and creation
• Experience with Font creation
• Experience with Motion Grahpics
• Integration of menus and UI elements into our games according to the given design
• Design and design feedback on UI elements and incorporate state-of-the-art UX research and design
• Support the gameplay programmers and game designers with UX design feedback
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• Flexible working hours