MondoTV Producciones Canarias
The CG Supervisor will work closely with the Director, Production, and the Assets Supervisor to oversee every 3D aspect of the production. Under the supervision of the Production Manager, he will bring expertise to both the technical and artistic aspects of the project, especially those related to managing big files within a production environment and rendering complex assets such as foliage, water, and FX.
• Previous experience as a CG Supervisor or a similar role
• Being able to work on his own under the constraints given by Director, Production, and Pipeline Supervisor
• Expert in Maya
• Experience with foliage and grass system
• Assemble scenes with a lot of assets.
• Implement Maya sets (combining geometry that shares same UV's, instances, etc.)
• Knowledge of MASH or another instancing system
• Understanding the implications of rendering under a wide variety of environment settings (outdoors, indoors, underwater, snowy) to optimize render time.
• Compositing knowledge (Nuke or Fushion)
• Experience working with Shotgun.
• Expert in 3D graphics
• Proactivity, being able to solve problems, and being able of finding solutions
• Availability to relocate to Santa Cruz de Tenerife
• A valid EU work permit is necessary
• Fluent in English
• Knowledge of Python
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.