El Ranchito is an award winning Visual Effects company for films, television and commercials.
With offices in Madrid and Barcelona, over the past years El Ranchito has delivered outstanding work for major blockbusters, including: Game of Thrones, The Mandalorian, Locke and Key, Lost in Space, Shadow and Bone, Carnival Row and many more..
• A degree in computer science, math or engineering is strongly preferred
• 3+ years of experience in Visual Effects, Computer Animation or other related fields.
• Advanced in writing well architected, documented and tested in python 2.x/3.x and/or C++.
• Experience with revision control systems such as Git or SVN is prefered.
• Experience with PyQt or PySide.
• Advanced skills with one or more software APIs: Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Arnold, Vray, Deadline, Unreal Engine and Shotgun
• Experience with Visual Effects Asset Management System design or development is a plus.
• Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
• Excellent technical problem-solving skills
• A positive and collaborative attitude
• A keen interest in current and emerging technologies
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
• Eligible to work in Spain
The Pipeline Developer is responsible for the design and development of workflows and tools to facilitate the production process of our projects. In addition to having strong technical and software development skills, the Pipeline Dev is an excellent communicator, being able to understand and communicate effectively between technical and non-technical developers and artists.