We are looking for a Tools Engineer to join Mediatonic.
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for talented people to join our world-class team to grow Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
What You"ll Do:
The Tools Programmer role is integral in designing, implementing, and enhancing the current and future tools we use to aid our Fall Guys development.
- Programming expertise: C#, Python, etc
- Knowledge of design patterns and good programming practices
- A passion for helping people and teams
- A desire for sharing knowledge and empowering others
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Expertise in understanding and translating user needs into technical solutions
- Unity or other game engine workflows
- Game development experience
- Experience in large development teams
- Track record of working with UX concepts
- Build experience
- Console development experience
- Take ownership and develop solutions to improve game team productivity and quality of life
- Communicating and collaborating with the wider team to understand their needs now and into the future
- Update tools : fix bugs, support new requirements
- Investigate new options to improve our tools and workflows
- Document tools and educate game teams on how they can make small customisations to meet specific needs
- Consideration of how tools can be used across project and on potential future projects at Mediatonic
- Support the tools team by providing technical and behavioral support (mentoring)
- Support the tools team by exploring technologies and prototyping products
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer industry leading salaries, flexible working hours including remote working and other benefits such as private healthcare and dental care.