We’re looking for a Game Programmer to join our team. As a Game Programmer you will work in the implementation/programming of gameplay and UI-related features into our own games.
You will also help us develop all in-house technology that we use to work with current and next-gen consoles.
2Awesome Studio is an independent game development studio and indie publisher whose mission is to add awesomeness to reality by developing video games with new and addictive mechanics and finding games that are equally awesome to publish. No matter the genre, platform, or IP, we bring great ideas to life. Our teams work, among other titles, our new unannounced title, a 2D cyberpunk action platformer with a focus on combat and mobility, Aeon Drive, the Switch version of Othercide (a AA game from Focus interactive), the Xbox one/Series X version of Alba: A Wildlife Adventure (by Ustwo games) and more…. for all major consoles and PC.
Our website is: http://www.2awesomestudio.com
Along with your application, please send us your code samples (preferably a link to your own github) that you show to us your great coding skills :-) .
Please send your application to: jobs at 2awesomestudio dot com, using the following subject line: 2Awesome Studio - Game Programmer
Join us and help us bring great ideas to life !
* Portfolio / samples of your work
* Passion for video games
* Knowledge of OOP concepts and any OOP language (C++, C#, Java, etc.)
* Strong problem solving skills
* 3+ years of industry experience within a recognised game engine (UE4, Unity, Gamemaker or in-house solution such as frostbite), preferably Unity
* Good English oral and written communication skills
* Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player
* Good communication and problem-solving skills
* Have a proactive work ethic
Knowledge/Experience in C++
* 1+ published titles: Game production can be long and/or complex. However, having at least one published game can show that you are familiar with the full development process and the challenges that are ahead
* Experience integrating Multiplayer features
* Basic knowledge of 3D editors and other game engines
* General knowledge of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
* Availability in the EU timezone
As a Game Programmer you will be part of the development team, working closely with designers, producers, artists and game programmers to bring great ideas to life!
* A good working environment within a group of motivated colleagues from around the world
* Flexible schedule, core hours are 10am to 4pm CEST
* Horizontal and agile organization
* Passion for video games
* Full time, 36h week
* Weekly team building activities, such as playing games together or having remote social drinks.