AMUSE is a producer and distributor of animated content for VOD platforms, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. Disruptors at heart, we are constantly searching for innovative ways to bring the best animated content possible for kids and adults alike with a 360ºdigital approach to reach its audience organically and promote universal and positive values.
Translated in 27 languages, our contents are distributed to allmajor digital platforms across more than 100 channels worldwide.
Having a ‘digital-first’ approach. We create our shows independently and launch them across all major platforms (YouTube, Amazon, iQiyi, you name it!) through our distribution network, reaching a worldwide audience, maximising engagement and generating billions of views in the process.
Being ‘audience-centric’. We leverage tech and performance data to tailor our concepts into being the most appealing possible. Today, a plurality of shows is competing over watch time so who better to help creators stand out than the viewers themselves?
By meeting a worldwide audience and refining our content to their response, we maximize chances to create meaningful brands.
We are currently hiring a Lead of Shading to manage the Shading team under his supervision.
The Lead of shading will be responsible for:
- Build procedural Shaders and Textures template in Maya and Substance Designer.
- Manage and take care of the Shading bank of the studio.
- Ensure continue formation of the Shading team,
- Dispatch the shading work to the Shading team and anticipate the recruitment needed for the Shading team
- Daily review and approval the assets publish by the Shading Team
- Portray stylized textures from concepts following the look of the different IPS of the company.
- Precisely and accurately follow references, Lead and Art Direction to create the desired look.
... What will make you good for the role?
- Experience working with Maya, Substance Painter.
- Previous experience of two-three years working in a similar role.
- Experience with render engines (Arnold, Redshift, etc…).
- Possess deep knowledge of UVs and texture layout.
- Possess deep understanding of PBR materials.
- Appassionate of the Animation films.
...AMUSE experience offers you:
Join our growing team and accelerate your career with us!
- We offer you a great opportunity to work with a culture that embraces diversity, in the best digital and fast-paced creative environment in the Canary Islands (Gran Canaria) and where we encourage each individual to live well by establishing the right work-life balance, growth and well-being practises.
- In addition we are committed to build an incluisive workplace supported by a young, talented and very dynamic team where imaginations can soar.
- We offer you a stable position for growth and a great opportunity for development within a competitive field at a significant local growth.
- We want you to keep learning and development.
- We nurture a culture of equality and constant improvement welcoming new ideas and iterating new concepts. A 50/50 gender balance is reflected both on staff and management level. We also believe tahat incluision and diveristy are key to staffing because a multiculutral prespective and diffferent points of views can only enrich our storytelling.
This position based in Las Palmas, Gran Canaria.
Package Salary - to be discussed according to the candidate experience.
Full time position from Monday to Friday
Starting date: October 2022
Apply today!! We are looking forward to meeting you very soon!!
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.