In our company we are looking for a C ++ programmer who joins our development team to carry out new projects.
· Minimum of 3 years of Professional development experience with emphasis on object oriented programming
Methodologies ( OOA/D ).
· Experience developing small scale applications in embedded Linux environments
· Knowledge of the C++ Standard Library or Standard Template Library.
· Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including design patterns.
· Attention to detail.
· Ability to work independently and be team oriented.
· Knowledge of networks, hardware, and security concepts.
· Familiarity with version control software such as Subversion, Mercurial, Git.
· Knowledge of Multi-threading, TCP/IP socket programming, XML/JSON parsing.
· Flexible hours.
· Salary based on experience.
· An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
Interested should send their CV to email@example.com with reference to “SOFTWARE DEVELOPER C++”