Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Madrid? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft Madrid is currently seeking experienced 3D artists specialized in environments to create in-game environments and props for a high-profile game project. As 3D Environment Artist at Gameloft Madrid, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Axphalt Xtreme or Gods of Rome, which were created in this studio.
• 2 years of experience in Mobile Applications management, where you have developed management skills, organization and planning.
• Degree from a top management or top engineering school.
• Very good video game culture, a good creative mind and excellent sensitivity product, which will lead you to make informed choices to develop quality games with strong commercial success.
• Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule and to manage & motivate a development team.
• Experience in technology management is a plus.
• Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas)
• Only applications which include a Cover Letter will be considered.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
*An assessment test will be sent to all suitable candidates as the first step of the selection process.
Your main task will be to lead teams to produce high-quality titles with mass-market sales potential.
The Producer’s main responsibilities are to produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
• Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold.
• Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming.
• Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget.
• Communicating constantly with international editing teams.
• The producer is assisted on a daily basis by a studio manager and international leads.
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere. International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
• Permanent contract
• Full coverage with health insurance
• 25 paid vacation days
• Flexible schedule
• Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
• Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
• Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
• If coming from abroad, we offer relocation support.
• Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!