Virtually Live is looking fo a Senior Character Artist to its growing team!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live brings live sporting events into the virtual world. We want fans to be where the want to be, see what they want to see, and to share what they want to share. We are using the latest in VR to put fants into the heart of the action.
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in Character modelling is required.
- Exceptional visual and technical understanding in sculpting, 3D modeling & surfacing (both high- & low-resolution game assets).
- Exceptional Human and animal anatomy knowledge.
- Proficient in Maya or 3D Max (3 years)
- Proficient in Zbrush (3 years)
- Proficient with Photoshop.
- Proficient with Substance Painter.
- Proficient in Substance Designer.
- Experience in Unity
- Experience working with scan data.
Experience as Concept Artist
Expert understanding of game asset development processes, limitations and dependencies.
Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills.
Task driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
Able to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Generate high resolution models, low resolution models, textures and PBR Materials
- Ensures that the high-quality bar established by the Art Director and Lead Artist is maintained by themselves and their team.
- Mentors more junior members of the character team and shares acquired knowledge with the group.
- Participates in departmental meetings to share personal ideas and define the look and feel of characters.
- Facial blend shape creation.