Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio where diversity, open-mindedness and creativity are omnipresent? You’ve found the right place!
Gameloft, one of the largest mobile-gaming development company is looking for a skilled, positive and highly talented Data Scientist to join the team in Gameloft Madrid!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
• >2 years of professional experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for a videogame or technology company.
• Excellent Python knowledge. Alternatively expert in other languages such as R, Scala, etc, with the will and capacity to pick up new languages.
• Experience with data analysis, machine learning techniques and frameworks/libraries such as pandas, scipy, numpy, scikit-learn, etc.
• Communication skills and ability to apply data visualization techniques and generate clear reports on analysis conclusions using frameworks such as plotly, D3.js, Gephi, matplotlib, …
• High English level, both written and spoken.
• A passion for games!
• Ability to work with relational and non-relational DBs such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, …
• Familiarity with distributed and cloud computing solutions such as Spark.
• Familiarity with version control systems such as SVN or Git.
• Experience working with HTTP REST APIs.
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
• Work with Business Performance Managers and Game Economy in analyzing our game’s KPIs, while providing meaningful insights.
• Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis.
• Carefully check, debug, and problem solve issues to ensure you deliver accurate and clear analysis and reports, even when confronted by subtle data complications
• Translation of stakeholder’s needs into the appropriate data analysis techniques in order to extract actionable conclusions towards user behavior.
• R&D new approaches and technology that can enable new insights or improve deliverability and accuracy on existing ones.
• Empower game teams, to build their own analysis platforms for their specific needs by providing guidelines, know-how and partially reusable solutions where appropriate.
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere.
• International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
• Permanent contract
• Full coverage with health insurance
• 25 paid vacation days
• Flexible schedule
• Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
• Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
• Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
• If coming from abroad, we offer relocation support.
• Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!