XING E-Recruiting solutions help to make the labour market more transparent for both recruiters and jobseekers. The XING TalentManager offers a comprehensive set of search criteria and filters to identify and contact suitable candidates. The Employer Branding Profile also represents a great way for companies to showcase their employer brand.
XING is a leader when it comes to developing user-oriented digital products. We foster flat hierarchies, agile processes and workflows, and a team of pros with a broad spectrum of specialisations. All of these aspects flow into our user-focussed product culture, in turn enabling us to learn from one another on an ongoing basis.
XING SE has a strong product community that includes over 60 product managers with a plethora of skills and expertise, a keen interest in cooperation and collaboration, and a distinct culture based on learning from mistakes. This is reflected in our products and, above all, in the way we position our digital products on the market. We actively foster and hone our expertise by offering various training courses and ample opportunities to attend conferences and meet-ups with other product people all over Europe.
A convincing background:
• You’re passionate about product development, ranging from market analysis to roadmap development and through to implementation and sustained development.
• You relish the opportunity to channel your energy into developing innovative products that users and customers love by providing them with genuine added value.
• You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve problems in a creative way. You have an agile mindset thanks to experience with Scrum and/or Kanban, meaning that you’re familiar with terms like daily planning, grooming and retro, and know about the benefits of agile software development.
• Quantitative and qualitative methods help you validate your hypotheses and understand user needs and their behaviour.
• You have a startup mindset as well as the drive to fundamentally change the HR industry thanks to e-recruiting tools. Ideally you already have some experience with SaaS products within a B2B environment.
• You’re prepared to make mistakes, identify mistakes, and learn from mistakes.
A challenging task:
• You’ll join the fastest growing division within the XING Group!
• You’ll be responsible for the XING TalentManager and XING TalentpoolManager products, both of which form part of our e-recruiting portfolio. As a result, you’ll play a key part in shaping and digitalising the HR landscape in German-speaking countries.
• You’ll work with our interaction and visual designers as well as with IT specialists and sales staff where you’ll develop a deep understanding for the needs of our B2B target audience. Together with your development team you’ll decide which new features are required and which existing features need to be tweaked and then prioritise their implementation in tandem with your stakeholders.
• You’ll define and pursue metrics to measure and evaluate product performance (both financial and non-financial. You’ll therefore act as the data hub to be used as a basis for deciding which action to take.
An inspiring environment
The chance to work on a large, highly distributed platform with over 14 million users.
A variety of technologies and languages: Perl, Ruby on Rails, Java, Scala, Elasticsearch, REST, AMQP, Linux, Hadoop, Riak, MongoDB, MySQL, Solr, iOS, Android, Backbone.js, jQuery, Git, Jenkins…
An innovation/hack week every few months where you can unleash your creativity and ideas.
Training and conferences.
A sunny office located in the centre of Barcelona, with a large terrace.
A multicultural environment with employees from all over the world.
Subsidised restaurant tickets, free fruit, drinks, snacks and much more.
Company pension plan.
Spanish and German lessons.
A mobile device as well for private use (iPhone, iPad, Android…).
We contribute into open source (https://github.com/xing) and organize public user groups and coding events.